Would you like to learn about the beauty of the Kozjansko region while experiencing an untold story? We’ll whisk you away to a world of counts and their forbidden loves… We’ll also reveal to you the life of Kozjansko’s Outlaw Guzaj, together with the mysteries of Kozjansko lore and the sweetness of Kozjansko honeybees.
The German writer of Slovenian descent, Anna Wambrechtsamer, described Planina pri Sevnici as “the most beautiful and graceful place in the universe”.
• Meeting point: the Montparis restaurant in Planina pri Sevnici.
• Stroll through the market and a tour of cultural points of interest in Planina.
• Culinary reception at the Planina Castle with the traditional gastronomical speciality “pršjača” and a glass of tasty local wine.
• Guided tour of the Planina Castle accompanied by captivating stories.
• Guzaj games under the Turkish linden tree in the magical castle park.
• Fascinating view of Planina and the surrounding hills from the castle.
• Visit to a beekeeper, with honey and mead tasting.
Lunch is possible in the castle granary or at the Montparis restaurant.
Programme duration: 4 hours.
The programme may be expanded and adapted to the wishes of participants, subject to prior agreement.
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION:
Registration and information may be found at [email protected] and by telephone at 00386 (0)30-674-969.
For additional information about the programme visit: www.kozjansko.si (SLO).